Please complete the following form to enrol on our Junior Summer School or for any enquiries:
Whether you’re looking for a long stay over the summer holidays or a quick trip at half term, our flexible courses allow students, teachers, or parents to pick their perfect package.
Main Camp: Exeter
Options: Newton Abbot, Stratford upon Avon, Ramsgate and North Devon
Age Range: 12-17-year-olds
Dates: from 24th June – 31st July.
Duration: Pick from 7, 14, 21+ days
A typical day on the program starts with English lessons in the morning and ends with activities in the afternoon. Students will live with their host families through the stay and there’s always a full day trip somewhere exciting at the weekend.
Through fun and active learning, our courses encourage students to develop their communication skills in the classroom, as well as out and about on activities, cultural trips, and with their local host families.
But it’s not just about learning the language, our students come away with strong friendships, special memories, and newfound confidence in themselves and their abilities.
A typical week at summer school includes:
– Pre-arrival info and help
– Meet & Greet on arrival
– 15 hrs of English teaching, across five mornings
– Materials needed for classroom and activities
– A bus pass
– Half Board Host family accommodation
– Five half-day activities or trips
– One full-day trip per week
– A certificate on completion
About the classes
– Max class size is 16 students (dependant on COVID Government ruling)
– All classes are multinational unless a closed group is required
– Creative, qualified teachers
– A fun English class for all levels
Help is on hand
24/7 emergency contact number
Any agent bringing a group can now make their commission on top of the price quotes, as we offer great value for money.
We host a wide range of activities every afterbnoon – from quirky sports to exciting cultural trips – inspiring all students to have a go and get involved.
Examples or our activities:
Our weekly programmes offer students one full day trip per week so some of Devon’s top hotspots and beyond.