Introduction to our Junior Summer School programme:
A typical programme runs with English Lessons in the morning & an Activity programme in the afternoons. 1 Full day excursion at the weekend.
Our typical summer school programme runs for 5-6 days a week – Mon-Fri/Sat (dependant on requirement), as we also like the students to enjoy their time with their host families at the weekend, this enhances their english, our british culture and they can enjoy a family atmosphere.
EHUK aims to: enchance the students English, increase Confidence and Communication skills and to support & encourage Independant living through fun and innovative learning, the use of the english language is further enforced outside the classrooms during activities, cultural visits and not forgetting living with a family homestay learning & experiencing our british culture and lifestyle.
All of our Students will come away with not only the skills and experience above, but a lasting memory, confidence and exciting cultural escape with newly made friendships.
Our Junior Summer School, programme in Exeter, Devon, UK focuses on:
Providing students to further & experience their English studies, build confidence, develop new skills and to learn our British culture during their stay.
Summer School location: Exeter University Campus |Exeter City Centre
Age range: 12 – 17
Course start dates:
DATES 2021: 25th June 2021
20th June 2020 – Cancelled due to Covid19 (Stay alert-Stay Safe)
Any duration offered: 7, 10, 14 or 21 days
NEW (School holidays & Half term clubs now offered for 2021)
NB: **Any group/Individual travelling we can now offer or tailor your own preferred bespoked dates or/& programme
Promotion of: 1 Leader free with each group. Any Agent bringing a group can make their own commission on top of our price quoted to you as we offer great value!
All students will receive:
- Meet & Greet services on arrival
- Pre arrival information and assistance
- 24/7 emergency contact number
- 15 hours of English each week, delivered across 5 mornings (maximum class size 16)
- All materials for the classroom/activities
- All classes can be multinational, although we mainly specialise on a closed group, then being seperated in to the level of english class these are delivered by our qualified, imaginative teachers
- We offer the General/Fun English course for all levels at present
- (Beginner to Advanced) and the Summer School Study course for Upper Intermediate to Advanced level students
- A bus pass (if required) for all travel in the area
- Host family accommodation with half board
- Placement test on the first morning
- 5 half day activities or excursions with our activity leaders - see below for available Activities
- 1 Full day excursion with a 7 day programme
- Certificate on completion of course
- Best 2019 Girl & Boy prize & a lot of new friendships made!
- A standard administration fee will be applied for £100 each booking
We offer a wide range of activities tailored to students interests, capabilities and needs. These ensure that all students are encouraged to engage actively and have great fun in the afternoons during our programme. Below is a range of activities available:
Full Day excursions offered: Exmouth Jurassic Coast| Plymouth|Bath|Dartmoor|Splash world|Tarka Trail|Cheddar Gorge)
We are able to offer in the Junior Summer School Programme, just English lessons option. This enable anfy group leaders or Individuals to do what they wish the rest of the stay.
We can also offer English lessons as a standalone programme with no accommodation for Individuals.
Our typical day lessons are: 9.00 am – 1.00pm daily Mon-Fri
Our weekly Full day excursions are to some of the UK’s most famous destinations.
EXTRA OPTIONS Available:
We can offer a London visit at an extra cost for a day or with an overnight stay in our host families in Ramsgate or Stratford if required.