Introduction to our Junior Summer School consist of:
English Lessons in the morning and an activity programme in the afternoons.
We run 5 days a week Mon-Fri, as we like the students to enjoy their time with the host families at the weekend, this will enhance their english and enjoy a family atmosphere. On occasions which we may add a full day Saturday excursion on the programme if requested dependant on requirements.
EHUK aims to enchance the students English, increase Confidence and Communication skills and to support and encourage independant living through fun and innovative learning, the use of the english language is further enforced outside the classrooms during activities, cultural visits and not forgetting living with a family homestay learning & expereiencing our british culture and lifestyle.
All of our Students will come away with not only the skills and experience above, but a lasting memory, confidence and exciting cultural escape and newly made friendships.
Our Junior Summer School, programme in Exeter, Devon, UK focuses on:
Providing students to further & experience their English studies, skills and learn our British culture.
Summer School location: Exeter University Campus
Age range: 12 – 17
Course start dates:
20th June 2020
Duration offered: 7, 14 or 21 days
NB: **Any group travelling we can offer or tailor your own preferred bespoked dates or/and programme & can offer 1 Leader a free placement with each group.
All students will receive:
- Meet & Greet services on arrival
- Pre arrival information and assistance
- 24/7 emergency contact number
- 15 hours of English lessons each week, delivered across 5 mornings (maximum class size 16)
- All materials for the classroom/activities
- All classes can be multinational, although we mainly specialise on a group on their own, then being seperated in to the level of english class these are delivered by our qualified, imaginative teachers
- We offer the General/Fun English course for all levels
- (Beginner to Advanced) and the Summer School Study course for Upper Intermediate to Advanced level students
- A bus pass (if required) for all travel in the area
- Host family accommodation with half board
- Placement test on the first morning
- 5 half day activities or excursions with our activity leaders - see below for available Activities
- 2 or 3 Full day excursion trips including a Fun & cultural mix (dependant on arrival day)
- Certificate on completion of course
- Best 2019 Girl & Boy prize & a lot of new friendships made!
- A standard administration fee will be applied for £100 each booking
We offer wide range of activities tailored to students interests, capabilities and needs. These ensure that all students are encouraged to engage actively and have great fun in the afternoons. Below is a range of activities available:
Full weekday excursions (Exmouth Jurassic Coast/Plymouth/Bath/Dartmoor/Splash world)
We offer the Junior Summer School Package without the Activity programme as English Lessons only Option so the group Leaders can arrange their own afternoon activities.
We also offer The English Language Lessons only as a standalone Course (no accommodation).
Individual or in a group
Lessons: 9.30 am – 3.00pm
This option we can achieve a suitable timetable for individuals or a small group dependent on the level of English.
We will assess the level of English with a test online or by email once a course has been booked.
Our Teacher will adapt and will write a suitable programme/syllabus to achieve the requirement.
The weekly Excursion Programme includes full day trips on the weekends or weekdays to some of the UK’s most famous destinations.
EXTRA OPTION: A London visit can be arranged with an overnight stay at an extra cost…..POA, we can also offer a night stay in Salisbury or Stratford if required.