Becoming a host family couldn’t be easier!
Once you have applied online to become a host family with us, you will receive a welcome letter explaining the process for becoming a host family with EHUK/
After this process is successful and all your documentation is received, our administrator will be in touch to arrange for one of our team to visit your home and to meet all of your family.
IMPORTANT: To save time and to see if this is right for you, please read our host family guidelines & our host family agreement this will guide you on what is expected from us and our students & also information for you and your family, so that you also know what to expect.
Once the host recruitment process has all been checked & verified, we then can start offering placements to you. We select our families carefully during our students stay and match them to the best family which suits you and also suits the student. Not to forget! we also realise a host is a vital part of our business running smoothly and successfully.
- Apply Online (complete our online host family application form)
- Receive a welcome letter by Email
- Send back asap all your ID documents that we require to proceed for a visit
- One of our team will arrange a convenient time for you and your family o we can visit your home
- Once successful, we ill then contact you to allocate student/s which are more suitable for your family
- REFERRAL FEE: We also offer any host a referral fee of £15 if they refer a host to us
- The chance to meet students from all over the world and make new friends
- Experience different cultures
- Earn extra income (tax free guidelines inline with HMRC)
- Prompt payment before departure
- Keeping in touch with many new friends
- Sharing your culture and experiences with others
- Supporting UK & overseas students during their stay in the UK