At EHUK we pride ourselves on our family homestay accommodation.
We offer a quality service for family homestays in Exeter, Newton Abbot, Torquay and surrounding areas, for international juniors, groups and 18+ travelling for educational group travel or studying a language in the UK. EHUK welcomes students anytime of the year!
EHUK take pride in providing only the best home stay experience for all our students or guest and ensure:
- All family homestays are aware of their Duty of Care to students staying with them
- We check and verify all family homestays on initial application, the follow up with a visit before accepting and using them as a host
- We ensure that our family homestay have a valid DBS Certificate where necessary for under 18,s
- We will regularly review our family homestay yearly to check whether their circumstances have changed
- We will remove any unsuitable homestay from our list instantly.
- EHUK staff and homestays are aware and will fully adhere to all Safeguarding, Welfare and Health & Safety @ home policies
Looking to become a host family with EHUK? It couldn,t be easier
Firstly, please read what is required to become a family homestay in our host family guidelines & agreement. Take a few minutes to watch our safeguarding video, this will give you an full introduction of what can be expected from a host.
If then you still feel that you wish to proceed to become a homestay, please fill in our online application form to join our best in South West homestay host/s. Just a Click away!