At Exeter Homestay UK we pride ourselves on our excellent family homestay accommodation.
We offer a quality service for host family homestays in Exeter, Newton Abbot, Torquay and surrounding areas, for any overseas juniors, groups or 18+ travelling to Exeter for educational experiences or stays in the UK. Exeter Homestay welcomes students anytime of the year!
Exeter Homestay UK take pride in delivering homestay accommodation using local families for our programmes. Our carefully selected families are all committed to the highest level of care and support for all participants and students. All our families and carers meet the standard of the British Council criteria which include:
- A Duty of Care & Code of Conduct
- Verification of family homestays on initial application and assessment process
- A valid fully Enhanced DBS Certificate
- Regular reviews of our homestay updates as required
- Removal of any unsuitable homestay from our list instantly.
- All staff and families fully adhere to: Safeguarding, Welfare, Fire, Health and Safety at home policies and procedures
- Government and World Health Organisation COVID19 Guidance and recommendations
Looking to become a host family with EHUK? It couldn,t be easier!
Firstly, please take time to read what is expected to become a family homestay in our guidelines & agreement. Please also take a few minutes to watch our safeguarding video as when we visit we will ask you to sign that you have seen these documents and videos, but also this will give you an full introduction of what can be expected from a host to see if it is right for you.
After, if you feel that you wish to proceed to become a homestay with us, then please fill in our online application form with a click below to join our best in South West homestay host/s. Just a Click away!