At EHUK we pride ourselves on our home stay accommodations.
We offer a quality service for home stays in Exeter and surrounding areas, for children, groups and 18+ travelling or living in the UK. EHUK welcomes students anytime of the year for any reason!
We take pride in providing only the best home stay experience for all our students or guest and ensure:
- All homestay host families are aware of their Duty of Care to students staying with them
- We visit and vet all homestay host family applicants thoroughly before accepting and using them as hosts
- Ensure that our homestay host families have a valid DBS Certificate when necessary
- Regularly review our homestay host families to check whether circumstances have changed
- We remove unsuitable homestay host families from our list instantly.
- EHUK staff and homestay host families are aware and fully adhere to Safeguarding and Welfare policies and procedures
Looking to become a host family with EHUK?
Firstly please read what is required to becoming a host and take a look at our guidelines too, this will give you an idea of what is required, then if you still wish to proceed, please fill in our host family application form to join our best in South West homestay hosts. Just a Click away!