At EHUK we pride ourselves on our family homestay accommodation.
We offer a quality service for family homestays in Exeter, Newton Abbot, Torquay and surrounding areas, for any overseas juniors, groups or 18+ travelling to Exeter for educational experiences or stays in the UK. EHUK welcomes students anytime of the year!
EHUK take pride in providing only the best home stay experience for all our students or guest and to ensure all homestays meet a criteria:
- All of our family homestays are aware of their Duty of Care to students staying with them
- We check and verify all family homestays on initial application, follow up with a visit before accepting and using them for a host
- We ensure that all of our family homestay have a valid DBS Certificate where necessary for all under 18,s
- We will regularly review our family homestays by a yearly check to see whether their circumstances have changed
- We will remove any unsuitable homestay from our list instantly.
- EHUK staff and family homestays are aware and fully adhere to all of our Safeguarding, Welfare and Health & Safety @ home policies
Looking to become a host family with EHUK? It couldn,t be easier
Firstly, please take time to read what is expected to become a family homestay in our host family guidelines & agreement. Please also take a few minutes to watch our safeguarding video as when we visit we will ask you to sign that you have seen these documents and videos, but also this will give you an full introduction of what can be expected from a host to see if it is right for you.
After, if you feel that you wish to proceed to become a homestay with us then please fill in our online application with a click below to join our best in South West homestay host/s. Just a Click away!